An angel who was particularly close to humans found himself muddled in their affairs more often than not, despite the warnings of his celestial peers.
Over and over, he fell for humans he was tasked to aid, and his eager self did everything he could to make them happy. He visited lush mountains to gather beautiful flowers. He wrote poems upon divine parchment he’d stolen from Heaven (“used for business purposes,” he says, according to the ledger). Strewn petals of finely-curated roses within their abodes. Offered his heart in turn.
And each time, without fail, that heart he offered with trembling hands would shatter upon hearing the same words:
“You’re too good for me. It’s not you, it’s me!” the beloved would utter, then turn to chase the nearest beast.
What must I do for someone to love me? he thought. I bestow all my love within my actions, is it not enough?
And, learning nothing, he starts again, crafting lovesick poems to be read to the unwilling, whose eyes linger upon beasts they strive to tame.
- A 2.9″ x 3″ inch (7.2cm x 7.6cm) vinyl, die-cut sticker
- Shiny holographic effect on tears and puddle
- Excellent decal to put on your laptop, binder, notebook, computer tower, phone case, or car!
- Scratch-resistant and weatherproof!
- ⚠️ If shipped alone, stickers do not come with tracking, to save on shipping costs.
🌟 All art is done by me, SHIROASA.